Our Covid-19 Guidelines
Reopening our doors is going to look a little different. New policies are in effect to minimize risks and keep everyone as safe as possible. Our strategies and requirements come from multiple sources, including York Public Health and the Ministry of Education.
• Following all health and safety requirements specified by the Ministry of Health, as well as York Public Health, in the running and maintenance of our facility.
• Washing hands frequently throughout the day, along with practicing other hygiene activities to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
• Conducting active screening for symptoms of COVID-19 and other illnesses for all children, staff, and visitors. We will be refusing entry to all children, staff, and visitors who do not pass screening or who appear ill.
• Increasing the frequency of the cleaning of the center and frequently touched surfaces to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
• Ensuring physical distancing is maintained for staff and children (i.e. students will be kept apart with a maximum of 6 students per table, etc).
• Ensuring food and equipment are not exchanged.
• Notifying all authorities and parents promptly if a child or staff member has been identified as a possible or confirmed case of COVID-19.
We would like to thank all of our families for their continual support and encouragement during these unprecedented times. We look forward to meeting and working with our students and families again in a safe and welcoming environment.